There is no real “Business Account” classification given to twitter accounts, each account is basically the same therefore creating a business account for twitter is the same as creating a personal account for twitter. All you need to supply is a Name, Email and a password. Providing a phone number and username are optional. Remember follow as many people as you like. It can be an advantage because they may come back and follow you.
1. Just Click Here to create a Twitter account.
As its no different to create than a personal account, so its pretty much as you would expect.
2. That’s it, There’s nothing more to it!
To edit your page look for the link that says “Edit profile” on the main page for your account.
How to get people following me on twitter?
We will write a full how to guide on how to get twitter followers soon. For now we have a short list of 6 things that can have great impact on to the number of twitter followers you have, list below.
- Tweet about interesting things, useful things that add value or are somewhat informative.
- Follow other massive twitter users, for the chance that they or one of their followers follows you back.
- Tweet to other massive twitter users, hopefully they will tweet back or someone will see these tweets.
- Run a competition, IE. give a prizes to a random followers that tweets something nice about you.
- Place twitter links in your email footer, on your website or Facebook page.
- Queue tweets up so you don’t forget, optimal tweets per day sits at about three.
Did you know you can queue your Tweets?
That’s right, there is this really cool little website buffer.com that will schedule your posts. It will not only schedule your tweets, it will also allow you to schedule your Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest posts too.